Buy this ball and enjoy playing soccer even after the sun has set! With this light up sports ball you, your kids, family, friends and even soccer teams will have loads of fun!
Enjoy these benefits of our LED lit and impact activated soccer balls:
• Impact activated LEDs – Two high quality LEDs make this ball glow when kicked!
• Ball pump included – The ball is delivered deflated like most other balls. A standard ball pump is included to easily inflate the ball.
• Batteries + spare batteries included – The ball comes including 6 pieces already mounted LR44 batteries. It is ready to play. An additional extra set of spare batteries is included. The batteries will last for about 30 hours of playing and are easy to replace. A tool and a manual are included to make battery changing even easier.
• High Quality – This ball is not one of these cheap toys that will only last a couple of days. It’s also durable and waterproof!
• Great Gift – a NightMatch light up soccer ball is a very good gift for all soccer lovers – no matter their age! Your present will create happy smiles and will be durable for years to come!
What to expect?
You will receive a high quality deflated rubber light up soccer ball with 6 readily mounted LR44 batteries, a set of spare batteries, a ball pump, a tool to help with changing batteries and a manual, all packed in a PE bag.
What is the ball good for?
The light up ball is good to have loads of fun in twilight and dark! All generations and soccer skill levels will enjoy playing it!
Size and weight:
• Official Size & Weight
• Size 5
• Circumference = ~69 cm
• Diameter = ~ 22 cm
• Weight = ~ 430 g
NightMatch balls are made in our highly skilled factory in Vietnam. Our colleagues in Vietnam conduct personal quality assurance tests.
IMPACT ACTIVATED LEDs – Two high quality LED lights located inside the football make this ball light up and glow when bounced or kicked! It will only stay lit up when actively played and will automatically switch off after 30 seconds without action. There is no mechanical switch on the ball. This ball is much brighter than other “glow in the dark balls” you may find. They actively glow using battery powered LEDs – they are NOT just passively using fluorescence.